Wilderness Resort is seeking applicants for a full-time Graphic Design position in our marketing department in Wisconsin Dells. We are looking for a cheerful, clever artist who is enthusiastic about being an integral part of furthering the well-loved Wilderness brand.
The successful candidate will be an expert level designer in both print and digital formats, proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word and Excel. We will be looking for a candidate who has experience with conceptualizing and actualizing social media, digital display and print campaigns with high-attention to detail and dedication to a quality product.
In addition, this position will be responsible for assisting with copy writing, photography, and serving as an idea person for on-site point of sale, signage and communications with our guests and employees.
• Create and execute marketing materials for both print and electronic media for Wilderness Resort and its related companies.
• Work closely with internal resort departments including Food & Beverage, Retail, Guest Services, Aquatics, Attractions, Conference Center, Golf and general resort operations to create communications, advertising, photography and point of sale.
• Assist with photo and video acquisitions.
• Work in a professional environment with external vendors in areas of public relations, advertising, print and other associations and groups.
• Participate in developing campaigns, artistic elements, branding and signage.
• Maintain knowledge of creative marketing trends, insights and best practices across all forms of media.
• Assist with social media content management and production
• Assist with web site as directed.
• Familiar with pre-press requirements for print vendors
• Other duties as assigned
We offer exceptional benefits including, competitive pay, health and dental insurance, excellent 401K with employer contributions after one full year’s employment, and use of resort facilities.
Links to digital portfolios and examples of work are welcome.
To apply for this position, applicants must fill out an submit a resume online.