New Year’s Eve at the Wilderness
Say goodbye to 2020 and “slide” into 2021, yes, really! For the first time ever, we are extending hours of our waterparks, but also our attractions and many food & beverage outlets throughout the resort. Check out all the details below and make your plans now to ring in the New Year at the Wilderness! This will be one to remember!
2020 NEW YEAR’S EVE DINNERS & EVENTS
NYE Extended Hours
For the first time ever, slide into 2021! These two favorite waterparks will be open late!
- Wild WaterDome: 9am-12:30am
- Klondike Kavern: 9am-12:30am
These attractions will stay open late and keep the fun going into the new year! Don’t forget to buy your Fun Pass!
- Take Flight: 9am-12:30am
- Wild Abyss Mini-Golf: 9am-12:30am
- Northern Lights Sky Ropes: 9am-12:30am
- Lost Cabin Laser Tag: 9am-12:30am
- Wilderwood Indoor Go-Karts: 9am-12:30am
- Northern Lights Arcade: 8am-12:30am
- Wilderwoods Arcade: 9am-12:30am
- D.O.A. Room Escape: 12pm-11:30pm
Restaurants, Eateries & Lounges:
What’s New Year’s Eve without food and drinks? We’re keeping these popular on-site favorites open late!
- Margarita’s Swim-Up Bar: 9am-12:30am
- Survivor’s Bar & Grill: 11am-12:30am
- Thirty Buffalo Saloon: 11am-12:30am
- The Burger Bar (Camp Social): 11am-12:30am
- Pistol Pete’s Beans & Ice Cream: 11am-12:30am
- Klondike Pizza Kitchen: 11am-12:30am
- Klondike Kate’s: 11am-12:30am
- Yukon Yogurt: 11am-12:30am
- Wooly’s Eatery (Wild WaterDome): 9am-12:30am
- Klodike Kanteen (Klondike Kavern): 10am-12:30am
December 31 | 4pm-9pm | ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT
Make plans now to join us at Camp Social for a special New Year’s Eve Pasta Buffet. Reservations for this dinner buffet event are required.
Featured items include:
- Garden or Caesar salad
- Garlic Bread Sticks with marinara
- Lobster Bisque & Chicken Noodle Soups
- Classic Favorites & Gourmet Specialty Pizzas
- Baked Mostaccioli (marinara, ricotta & meatballs)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Cavatappi (Ranch Alfredo sauce, smoked bacon & chicken)
- Classic Macaroni & Cheese
- Cajun Ziti (bell peppers, spicy sausage, shrimp with Cajun cream sauce)
- Confetti Pesto Three Cheese Tortellini (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini & red bell peppers with pesto)
- Blue Crab Ravioli ( fire roasted corn, peppers and chives in a Meyer lemon cream sauce)
- Buttered Noodles
For the Little Campers
- Chicken Nuggets and Tater tots
- Assorted Dessert Bars
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Fruit Tarts
- Salted Caramel Rockslide Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
Holiday Buffet Prices:
Adults (13-Over) $24.99
Kids (4-12) $11.99
Kids (0-3) Free
Call 800.867.9453 today to make your dinner reservation.
Field’s at the Wilderness
December 31 | Opens at 4pm
Celebrate in style at Field’s and your last meal of 2020 one to remember.
This New Year’s Eve Field’s will be featuring Blackened Scallops with merlot sauce or their Surf & Turf – a 7oz. filet accompanied by a lobster tail with bordelaise sauce.
Regular menu favorites will be available as well.
Sarento’s Italian Restaurant
December 31 | Opens at 4:30pm
Sarento’s at the Wilderness has plenty to offer if fine Italian food is what you crave to help welcome the new year.
This New Year’s Eve Sarento’s will be featuring their Tenderloin Trio, Italian Trio and a very special Seafood Trio which includes Lobster Ravioli, jumbo shrimp stuffed with crab and a Seafood Cannelloni.
The Polar Express™ – Journey to the North Pole
NOW BOARDING – Shows daily through January 18th, 2021
The Polar Express™ – Journey to the North Pole is a new adventure ride now playing at Take Flight this holiday season.
Based on the inspiring and beloved movie classic. Hang on as a doubting young boy takes an extraordinary train ride.
This new cinematic experience, starring Tom Hanks, features classic scenes from the movie and will leave you on the edge of your seat as you twist and turn down the track to visit Santa at the North Pole. This is one attraction you won’t want to miss!
Additional Holiday Offers:
- Candy Cabin will have special holiday treats including special edition hand-dipped “Golden Ticket” Believe Chocolate Bars. Inside the wrapper of every Believe Chocolate Bar includes a prize. We are giving away over 1 MILLION arcade tickets redeemable at any of our Mega Arcades. Some lucky winners may receive a $100 arcade gift card, and one GRAND PRIZE (1:5000) winner will receive a $250 Wilderness Gift Card. Each Chocolate Bar is a winner!
- The Burger Bar will also be serving up Hot Chocolate Bombs and Polar Express-o’s made with a shot of locally roasted Expresso with Godiva white chocolate and peppermint blended in vanilla ice cream served with whipped cream, candy cane and snowflake sprinkles. An adult version of the drink can be made with Smirnoff Peppermint Twist and a light crème de cacao.