New Year’s Eve at the Wilderness
Ring in the New Year at the Wilderness!
This New Year’s Eve we are excited to announce we will be extending the hours of many of our waterparks, attractions, as well as several food & beverage outlets throughout the resort. More announcements coming soon. Be sure to check back often for updates as more activities are added.
NEW YEAR’S EVE 2020:
NEW Extended Hours!
For the first time ever, slide into 2021 in your favorite waterpark!
- Wild WaterDome: 9am-12:30am
- Klondike Kavern: 9am-12:30am
These attractions will stay open late and keep the fun going into the new year! Don’t forget to buy your Fun Pass!
- Take Flight: 9am-12:30am
- Wild Abyss Mini-Golf: 9am-12:30am
- Northern Lights Sky Ropes: 9am-12:30am
- Lost Cabin Laser Tag: 9am-12:30am
- Wilderwood Indoor Go-Karts: 9am-12:30am
- Northern Lights Arcade: 8am-12:30am
- Wilderwoods Arcade: 9am-12:30am
- D.O.A. Room Escape: 12pm-11:30pm
Restaurants, Eateries & Lounges:
What’s New Year’s Eve without food and drinks? We’re keeping these popular on-site favorites open late!
- Margarita’s Swim-Up Bar: 9am-12:30am
- Survivor’s Bar & Grill: 11am-12:30am
- Thirty Buffalo Saloon: 11am-12:30am
- The Burger Bar (Camp Social): 11am-12:30am
- Pistol Pete’s Beans & Ice Cream: 11am-12:30am
- Klondike Pizza Kitchen: 11am-12:30am
- Klondike Kate’s: 11am-12:30am
- Yukon Yogurt: 11am-12:30am
- Wooly’s Eatery (Wild WaterDome): 9am-12:30am
- Klodike Kanteen (Klondike Kavern): 10am-12:30am
The Polar Express™ – Journey to the North Pole
NOW BOARDING – Shows daily through January 18th, 2021
The Polar Express™ – Journey to the North Pole is a new adventure ride now playing at Take Flight this holiday season.
Based on the inspiring and beloved movie classic. Hang on as a doubting young boy takes an extraordinary train ride.
This new cinematic experience, starring Tom Hanks, features classic scenes from the movie and will leave you on the edge of your seat as you twist and turn down the track to visit Santa at the North Pole. This is one attractions you won’t want to miss!
For more information or questions regarding Take Flight please email [email protected] or visit TakeFlightWilderness.com
The Polar Express™ Add-On Package
Know someone that especially loves The Polar Express™? Our holiday themed Polar Express™ Add-On Package will be arranged and can be placed in guest’s room as a surprise.
Includes: The Polar Express™ 30th anniversary edition paperback, two mugs that say “Believe” with the Wilderness Resort logo below, 2 hot chocolate packets, 2 candy cane sticks, 2 Christmas straws, silver “Believe” bell ornament, and 2 shiny gold colored stickers that say “Believe” all wrapped in a box with paper shred tied off with a ribbon.
Please call our Special Events staff at 608.253.2483 (at least 48 hours in advance) to order or for more information.
Cost: $45 per package.
Order your package now. | Quantities are limited. Hurry and orders yours today!
Additional Holiday Offers:
- Candy Cabin will have special holiday treats including special edition hand-dipped “Golden Ticket” Believe Chocolate Bars. Inside the wrapper of every Believe Chocolate Bar includes a prize. We are giving away over 1 MILLION arcade tickets redeemable at any of our Mega Arcades. Some lucky winners may receive a $100 arcade gift card, and one GRAND PRIZE (1:5000) winner will receive a $250 Wilderness Gift Card. Each Chocolate Bar is a winner!
- The Burger Bar will also be serving up Hot Chocolate Bombs and Polar Express-o’s made with a shot of locally roasted Expresso with Godiva white chocolate and peppermint blended in vanilla ice cream served with whipped cream, candy cane and snowflake sprinkles. An adult version of the drink can be made with Smirnoff Peppermint Twist and a light crème de cacao.