NOW OPEN! POLAR EXPRESS & FLYING WILD AT TAKE FLIGHT THEATER
POLAR EXPRESS – NOW BOARDING!
THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Journey to the North Pole is a new adventure ride at Take Flight at the Wilderness this holiday season. Guests will be able to experience this magical journey based on the movie starring Tom Hanks. This is one attraction you won’t want to miss!
PURCHASE POLAR EXPRESS TICKETS ONLINE
More than just a ride – it’s an experience!
- Wilderness Kid’s Club themed activities
- Polar Express themed food & drinks at Camp Social (numerous dining options)
- Polar Express keepsakes including ornaments
- Polar Express treats at the Candy Cabin
- An experience that will leave lasting holiday memories
- The #1 family holiday activity in the Dells!
- Riders are safely distanced from each other.
TAKE FLIGHT NOW OPEN!
Have you ever wished you could soar over some of the United States’ most prestigious landmarks and national parks? And, perhaps even see Wisconsin Dells and Lake Delton from an aerial perspective? Take Flight at the Wilderness will take you on that journey! Take Flight is the first flying theater of its kind in the Dells giving guests the sensation of flight as your seat actually moves to enhance your experience. Your feet will dangle as you fly, you may even feel a slight mist as you soar over our beautiful country on our massive 65′ wide x 48′ tall screen.
PURCHASE FLYING WILD TICKETS ONLINE
Take Flight will be open from 9 am to 11 pm on weekends and from 9 am to 10 pm on weekdays
- Adults: $19.99
- Children 12 and under: $15.99
** Capacities will be limited to 25% until November 6th per Governor Evers executive order.
- Resort guests receive $5 off the above admission
Veteran & Military Members: $13.99
Must be 42″ to ride.
Children will need to be accompanied by an adult or guardian to ride.
Maximum weight allowance is 300lbs.