What’s New in 2020 at the Wilderness?!
Take Flight Aerial Adventure – COMING IN 2020
Coming in 2020 you will be able to “Take Flight” on an amazing aerial adventure ride that we’re building off of our New Frontier lobby.
‘Take Flight’ will have 60 motion seats spread over three tiers. Guests will actually have the sensation of taking off as their seats push forward and leave their feet dangling before a massive screen. The attraction will provide awe-inspiring imagery on a domed screen with cutting-edge special effects technology. This experience will be something that you will not want to miss while you are visiting Wisconsin Dells.
Lost Cabin Laser Tag Arena – COMING IN 2020
Lost Cabin is our NEW laser tag experience currently under construction in Dodge ’em City in the Wild West Region of the resort. Players will battle using state-of-the art laser tag equipment including interactive targets including a helicopter hovering overhead. With 3 stories of action and over 3,000 square feet, this is going to be an experience you don’t want to miss!
CAMP SOCIAL – NOW OPEN!
Camp Social is an entirely new dining experience exclusive to the Wilderness in Wisconsin Dells! This is the first food hall in Wisconsin Dells, a popular new dining trend featuring many food options to choose from within Camp Social. Guests will be able to enjoy
- The Burger Bar serving up a small menu of great burgers, in addition to a full‐service bar where you can try our Camp Social S’mores Cocktail.
- Coffee Canteen serving locally-sourced Bella Goose coffee, doughnuts, juices and smoothies.
- Old Red serving Roman-style pizza, cut slab-style with a scissors to order.
- Trail Mix a salad lovers’ dream station and serving up pancakes and French toast for breakfast.
- The Q is a grill area serving up “Happy Camper Sticks” (skewers).
- The Skillet offering omelets in the morning, and custom mac & cheese creations for lunch/dinner.
- Campfire Press serving up grilled sandwiches.
- The Candy Cabin where guests can satisfy their sweet tooth with unique candy innovations.
There will also be a campy rec room area where patrons can relax while playing games, watching sports on the big screen, or even sitting around a cozy fire to swap stories. Pop-up carts will also sell Wisconsin novelties.
Camp Social will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hours are to be determined for now, please check our Facebook page or blog for updates.