Make Your Next Memory.
The WildKids team offers scheduled activities and crafts for families to do together. Create your own Stuff-A-Critter or design your own tie-dyed Wilderness t-shirt!
Pick-up the WildKids Activity Schedule when you check-in or download it below.
WildKids Activities are held at:
- The WildKids Kiosk in the Wild WaterDome Indoor Waterpark all year long.
- Glacier Canyon WildKids Club: (Sept-May) located in the lower level of Glacier Canyon Lodge, directly below the lobby and next to the X-Treme Adventure mega prize arcade.
- During our summer months join us at Lost World and Lake Wilderness outdoor waterparks.
- Daily Duck Races: Head over to the Klondike Kavern everyday just before the park opens for your chance to be the day's Ken-Ducky Derby Champion! This fun activity is sure to become a tradition every time you visit! Kids pick a rubber duck, and race them in several heats in our lazy river for prizes. The grand champion each day receives a Ken-Ducky Derby Champion t-shirt. (No charge.)
- Arts & Crafts Everyday: Tie-dye your own shirt, create sand art, or do another fun craft. All make great mementos of your fun vacation at the Wilderness. Craft & activity prices range from free to $25.