Wilderness Canyon Zip Line . 10 Years of Exhilarating Zip Lining!
Soar through the tree tops over Lost Canyon on a tour that spans 6 towers! Watch the canyon pass below your feet as you take the plunge over 60 feet in the air. Zip lining is a great activity for corporate groups, team building, families, parties, reunions and dates! The Wilderness Canyon Zip Line Tour has tours available all year long! We ask that during the colder months, please reserve your tour in advance. If you have any questions or would like to book your tour online today!
* Wilderness Canyon Zip Line will reopen March 4, 2020 (weather permitting). Check here or follow us on Facebook for updates.
Resort Guests: $45 plus tax
Public: $55 plus tax
All participants must sign a waiver before their tour.
Rules, Restrictions and Regulations
- Participants must weigh at least 70 pounds and no more than 270 pounds.
- Participants should be in good health and free of neck or back injuries.
- Participants must wear closed-toe and closed heel shoes. Flip flops, crocs or slides may not be worn.
- Participants under 17 must have signed permission from parent or legal guardian, and the parent or legal guardian must be present at beginning and end of tour.
- Forms are available upon arrival at the Zip Line Tour Registration Office.
Designed For Excitement!
- Tour consists of 6 platform towers & 5 "zips"
- Maximum tower height - 60 feet
- Maximum speed - 25 MPH
- Canyon floor - 55 feet down
- Longest run - 907 feet
Built For Safety
- We train and certify all of our zip line guides.
- No hand braking. Our system slows and brakes automatically as you glide into the platforms.
- Guests remain connected to one of two safety connections at all times throughout the course.
- This is an engineered course professionally designed for safety.
- Cancellation of tour within 24 hours of reservation will result in full charge of entire tour/group reservation.
Please refer to our daily Wilderness Express HERE for today's hours.