Wilderness Canyon Zip Line
RE-OPENS LABOR DAY WEEKEND 2024!!
Soar through the tree tops over Lost Canyon on a tour that spans 6 towers! Experience amazing birds-eye views of our wooded canyon below as you zip over 60 feet in the air. Zip lining is a great activity for corporate groups, team building, families, parties, reunions and dates!
Resort Guests: $45 plus tax
Public: $55 plus tax
All participants must sign a waiver before their tour.
Rules, Restrictions and Regulations
- Groups will be no more than 12 people plus 2 guides on a tour.
- Guests will be encouraged to pay online or with a credit card for all sales transactions
- Guests will be asked to fill out waivers online prior to arrival or on their cell phone at the time of arrival of their tour
- For Participants, masks are not required but can be worn if you choose.
- Participants must weigh at least 70 pounds and no more than 270 pounds.
- Participants should be in good health and free of neck or back injuries.
- Participants must wear closed-toe and closed heel shoes. Flip flops and slides may not be worn.
- Participants under 17 must have signed permission from parent or legal guardian, and the parent or legal guardian must be present at beginning and end of tour.
- Forms are available upon arrival at the Zip Line Tour Registration Office.
Designed For Excitement!
- Tour consists of 6 platform towers & 5 "zips"
- Maximum tower height - 60 feet
- Maximum speed - 25 MPH
- Canyon floor - 55 feet down
- Longest run - 907 feet
Built For Safety
- We train and certify all of our zip line guides.
- No hand braking. Our system slows and brakes automatically as you glide into the platforms.
- Guests remain connected to one of two safety connections at all times throughout the course.
- This is an engineered course professionally designed for safety.
- Cancellation of tour within 24 hours of reservation will result in full charge of entire tour/group reservation.
Please refer to our daily Wilderness Express HERE for today's hours.