Daily Adventures FAQ
ENJOY YOUR WILDERNESS ADVENTURE!
WHERE DO I CHECK-IN IF I’M A DAILY ADVENTURES GUEST?
- WATERPARK PASSES: Please check-in at our Daily Adventures desk located in the New Frontier Lobby. Once you check-in you will receive your designated visitor wristband(s), which will grant you access to the amenities you purchased. Don’t forget to fill out a waiver ahead of time. A link for our swim waiver will be in your confirmation email.
- CABANAS: You much first check-in at our Daily Adventures desk located in the New Frontier Lobby to receive your purchased waterpark wristbands (sold separately). Once you have your wristband(s), which grant you access to our waterparks, you may check-in with our Cabana Hosts at the waterpark where your cabana is located in. Cabana Host location/directions are mentioned on your Cabana Confirmation.
- TAKE FLIGHT: You may go directly to our Take Flight lobby and head right to Take Flight’s “Security Checkpoint”. Shows run every 15 minutes.
- PARTY ROOMS: Please check-in at our Daily Adventures desk located in the New Frontier Lobby to receive access to your party room.
- ZIP LINE TOUR: Please check-in at our Zip Line admissions desk located just off Villa Road, next to our Klondike Kavern Waterpark, at our main Hotel. Don’t forget to fill out a waiver ahead of time. A link for our Zip Line waiver will be in your confirmation email.
- DOA ROOM ESCAPE: Please check-in at the D.O.A. Room Escape entrance located on the lower level of Wilderness on the Lake next to the waterpark entrance.
WHAT INFORMATION IS NEEDED AT CHECK-IN?
Please be ready to present your confirmation email, the credit card used for the purchase, and matching photo ID. In addition, all members of your party must be present with you. If you purchased a Zip Line Tour or Waterpark Passes please make sure to complete and submit your waivers before you check-in. Links are attached to your confirmation, but if needed, here are quick links:
I WANT TO PURCHASE WATERPARK PASSES FOR A DAY GREATER THAN 3 MONTHS IN THE FUTURE, BUT CANT. WHY?
We only offer a 3 month rolling window to purchase passes, this means each day you can only pick a day between today and 90 days out. This allows us to assess our business levels and better control our day pass availability/quantity as needed.
MAY WE BRING OUR OWN FOOD & BEVERAGE (CARRY-INS) IN TO THE WATERPARKS?
No. For the safety of all our guests and per Wisconsin Statute – food, drinks and glass are prohibited from being carried in to the pool areas; even if these items are contained in coolers.
Food & Beverages are available for purchase inside each waterpark.
MAY WE BRING OUR OWN FOOD & BEVERAGE (CARRY-INS) IN TO THE PARTY ROOMS?
No. Carry-in of food and beverages is prohibited in our Party Rooms, unless purchased from our resort.
We will, however, make an exception for the renter of the party room to bring a ‘birthday treat’ for their group.
Please refer to your Party Room email confirmation for a list of suggested dining options (some of which include delivery or catering)!
DO YOU OFFER GROUP RATES ON PASSES FOR DAILY ADVENTURES?
For groups of 20 or more people, please email [email protected] with your date request and event/group type. Someone from our Daily Adventures team will get back to you if special pricing is available.
ARE THERE CHANGING ROOMS AVAILABLE AT THE RESORT?
Yes. Changing rooms are located in Wild West Indoor Waterpark, Klondike Kavern Indoor Waterpark, Wild WaterDome Indoor Waterpark and Cubby’s Cove Indoor Waterpark. Changing rooms are also located at outdoor waterparks at Lake Wilderness & Lost World.
ARE LOCKERS AVAILABLE IN THE WATERPARKS?
Yes. Tiburon lockers are located in Klondike Kavern, Wild West, WaterDome, Lake Wilderness, Lost World, and Cubby’s Cove waterparks on the park decks. These lockers are electronic and can be paid for with exact cash or credit at each locker bank kiosk. The barcode on your resort issued wristband will serve as your security credentials so there’s no key to keep track of or PIN to remember! Up to 4 wristbands can be added to each locker rental to allow multiple group members access to a single locker. As an added value, you can also “float” your rental from locker bank to locker bank with no additional charge! All rentals terminate at the conclusion of each operational day.
ARE THERE LIFE JACKETS FOR USE IN THE WATERPARKS?
Yes. There are children’s life jackets available in 3 sizes (0-30 lbs, 30-50 lbs, and 50-90 lbs) in all of our waterparks. They are available on a first come, first serve basis. You may bring your own personal life jackets to use but they must be free of any exposed metal or sharp materials. Life jackets are not allowed on any body slides for safety reasons.
WHAT IS THE “SWIM SAFE PROGRAM” & WHERE IS IT IN EFFECT?
The Swim Safe Program is a mandatory life jacket policy for all children under 48 inches and is in effect at Cubby’s Cove indoor & outdoor waterparks at Wilderness on the Lake. Complimentary life jackets, in various sizes, will be made available. All children, under 48 inches, using either the indoor or outdoor waterparks will be required to wear a life jacket at all times while in the parks.
Q: Why is this policy only at Wilderness on the Lake, and not waterparks at the other resorts?
A: The proximity of the shallow kiddie pools to the much deeper activity pools in both the indoor and outdoor areas presents a unique scenario as compared to our other waterparks. This necessitates park-wide enforcement rather than pool specific enforcement.
Q: My child is a strong swimmer but under 48”. Can an exception be made?
A: Unfortunately, to consistently ensure the safety of all of our younger guests, there is no discretion built into this policy.
Q: My child has their own lifejacket, life vest or personal flotation device (PFD). Can he/she use it?
A: Yes, your child may use his/her own device provided it is inherently buoyant and coast guard approved. Inflatable devices such as water wings do not meet our criteria and, therefore, will not be allowed in place of a coast guard approved device. Our staff may require your child to put on a resort provided lifejacket if his/her device does not meet our standards.
WHAT ARE THE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR WATERPARK SLIDE RULES & RESTRICTIONS?
View our Waterpark Slide Information & Restrictions page.
ARE THERE WATER ACTIVITIES FOR TODDLERS AND SMALLER CHILDREN?
Yes, Wilderness Resort has many water, splash and spray features for the little ones including slides, zero depth entry pools, and more.
ARE SWIM DIAPERS REQUIRED AND ARE THEY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE?
Swim diapers are required for all children under the age of 3 and/or children who are not toilet-trained. Swim diapers are available for purchase at any of our waterpark kiosks.
WHEN DO THE OUTDOOR WATERPARKS OPEN?
Our outdoor waterparks are open starting Memorial Day weekend through the summer until Labor Day weekend, weather permitting.
If you have additional questions please email us at: [email protected]
Daily Adventures desk open from 9am – 5:30pm daily | New Frontier Lobby.