Lake Wilderness Waterpark
Outdoor parks open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day
Offering over 40,000 square feet of water adventures, Lake Wilderness’ signature feature is a 13,000-square-foot swimming pool , or “lazy lake” with a lounging island in the middle. Towering body and tube slides, water volleyball and basketball pools, lap pool, hot spas and a zero-depth toddler area with swings complete this favorite outdoor waterpark!
Lake Wilderness is located behind the Wild West region of the hotel
- Island Pool: a 13,000 sq. ft. lazy lake complete with sideline play activities and built-in lounging ridge
- Rafter’s Rage Tube Slide: a 300-foot tube slide complete with twists & turns
- Rafter’s Rage Body Slide: a 220-foot body slide built for speed (Must be 48”)
- Lil’ Chutes Banana Slides: Two body slides side by side for the younger set
- Lap pool & water basketball
- Lily Pad Obstacle walk
- Volleyball pool
- Hot spas (No children under the age of six.)
- A children’s wading pool with hands-on water activities & spray features
- 9 private poolside cabanas available for rent
- Mackinac Tap & Snack Shack offers a wide selection of finger foods, salads, cocktails, soft drinks, pizza and frozen treats.
- NEW! Mama Tiger Korean BBQ our take on a tasty classic, new for the summer of 2022!