Lost World Waterpark
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
It doesn’t get any bigger than this! This enormous outdoor adventure waterpark spans 3.2 acres and is located at Glacier Canyon Lodge and is home to the Cosmic Drop and Lunar Loop drop-slides plus Halley’s Comet Mat Racer Slides. The two-level Lost World Adventure River is an interactive lazy river ride which takes guests up and downhill and through raging rapids and back down again via tube slide. There are three hot spas and several pools with activities like basketball hoops, a lily pad obstacle walk, and small slides.
- The Lunar Loop and The Cosmic Drop Thrill Slides! These 5-story tall slides have taken our waterparks to new extremes, and are definitely not meant for the faint-hearted. Each features a launch capsule with a trap door located in the floor that gives way to sheer excitement!
- Halley’s Comet Racers, which start out in an enclosed flume where thrill seekers ride on a mat head-first through steep twists, turns and stomach drops. Then, riders gain speed as they enter onto four open racing lanes that streak down to a finish line below. Only the brave-hearted will win this race that delivers maximum thrills.
- Lost World Adventure River, interactive lazy river
- Crocodile Cove is an island pool that is perfect for lounging while the rest of the family takes on one of our thrill slides.
- Fossil Falls is a dinosaur-themed play ‘n spray structure with 750 gallon tipping bucket
- Dino Mania includes hoops for water basketball, lily pad water walk activity, and a pair of sport slides.
- Three outdoor hot spas (No children under the age of six.)
- A WildKid’s Club activity area
- 15 private cabanas available for rent
Several food & beverage outlets including: The Big Dig, Dinosaur Crossing, T-Rex Retreat and Jurassic Joe's