- The Burger Bar: A full‐service bar that also serves up a small menu of great burgers! Try our Camp Social S’mores Cocktail.
- Coffee Canteen: Serving locally-sourced Bella Goose coffee, teas, smoothies, & doughnuts.
- Breakfast: Enjoy a hearty breakfast from french toast to omelettes plus so much more!
- Dinner: Serving all-you-can-eat favorites like mac’n cheese, ribs, pizza, salads and more.
- The Candy Cabin: Guests can satisfy their sweet tooth with unique candy innovations and self-serve soft-serve ice cream!
- WildKids Club: Enjoy fun events like visits from Monty to dance parties!
OPEN FOR BREAKFAST!
Open daily from 7am – 11am.
Everyone grab a tray and make a trip through “The Line”. You’ll find some surprises along the way that compliment these classic all-you-can-eat favorites:
- Assortments of Breakfast Pizza
- Pancakes – Lumber Jack stack, Birthday or Hot Chocolate
- French toast – Classic or Bananas Foster
- Waffles – Classic or w/ pecan, coconut & salted caramel
- Omelettes – Three Cheese, Denver or Wilderness
- Freshly made pastries and donuts
- Scrambled eggs
- Potatoes O’Brien
- Potato Custard
- Fresh fruit
Adults 13 & Up: $14.99
Kids 3 – 12 Years: $8.99
Kids 2 & Under: FREE
OPEN FOR DINNER!
Our Family Chow Down dinner expands to serve even more options including creamy macaroni and cheese options, grilled paninis, pizza, salads and more!
FAMILY CHOW DOWN (5PM – CLOSE) : Serving all you can eat family favorites like mac’n cheese, paninis, pizza, salads and more!
Adults 13 & Up: $15.99
Children 3 – 12: $7.99
Kids 2 & Under: FREE
THE COFFEE CANTEEN
Opens daily at 7am.
Serving up freshly-roasted coffees and teas from the Dells’ own Bella Goose throughout the day, you’ll find classics like espresso, americano, mocha, cappuccino, latte and even hot chocolate. Also try our own special trademark creations like the S’mores Latte or sample our locally-sourced Caramel Apple Cider. Grab and go items, pastries, yogurt, juice and more are also available to make your morning complete.
THE BURGER BAR
Opens daily at 11am.
This full‐service bar has it all. Amazing drinks including our own Camp Social S’mores Cocktail and locally-crafted shakes, The Burger Bar also serves up some of the tastiest local Hereford chuck hamburgers, bratwurst and seasoned fried chips. Their specialty shakes (with or without alcohol) include Strawberry Shortcake, Campfire S’more and Carmel-Sauced varieties.
THE CANDY CABIN
One location just wasn’t enough. If you love sweets (and who doesn’t!), you’re going to want to stop in The Candy Cabin. The original Candy Cabin is located in Wild West lobby and the other is located in Camp Social and features all the homemade chocolates and candy of the original plus soft serve ice cream with a topping bar to make your ice cream masterpiece complete! Both shops feature all sorts of heavenly hand-dipped delights and more types of candy than you can imagine.
Please refer to our daily Wilderness Express HERE for today’s hours.