TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ADVANCE DEPOSIT POLICY: The Wilderness is an advance deposit resort and we require the first nights room rate to guarantee your reservation. Any remaining balance must be paid at check-in.
- AGE REQUIREMENTS: Must be at least 18 years of age to reserve a room. All occupants must also be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by their parent.
- REGISTRATION: When checking-in, please have a valid photo ID along with the credit card used for your deposit ready to present. Please note that the name on the credit card must match your ID.
- EXTRA PERSON FEE: Your room rate(s) on are reflective of the number of guests booked at the time of reservation and/or as shown on your confirmation. Should this information change, please note that additional guests, age 3 or older, may be assessed an extra person fee of $40 per person/per night at the time of check-in.
- AVERAGE NIGHTLY RATE: Calculated by adding each individual room rate then taking the total and dividing it by the number of nights booked.
- TAXES: All room rates are subject to 12.25% tax while any associated fees or add-ons are subject to a 6.75% tax rate. For information on the requirement for claiming tax exempt status click Here.
- ADD-ONS: (as noted on your confirmation email) refers to incidental charges, such as Fun Passes, in-room packages, tickets, etc., which were pre-purchased and billed to your reservation prior to arrival.
- RESORT FEE: There is a taxable Resort Fee of $24.95 applied to each room night.
- TOTAL CHARGES: Total charges reflects room rate(s), taxes, and any add-on posted to your reservation prior to arrival. Any questions may be directed to our reservation department.
- CHECK-IN TIME: Your room will be ready by 4:00 pm on your day of arrival; however you may register as early as noon to receive wristbands and begin using the waterparks.
- CHECK-OUT TIME: Check-out is at 11:00 am but you may continue to use the waterparks all day.
- DEBIT CARDS: IMPORTANT: Please be aware that if you have provided us with your debit card for a deposit or payment, the charges will be processed immediately. Should you decide to change your method of payment, we will process a refund to your card that day; however, funds may not be released to your account for up to 7-10 business days. The Wilderness is not responsible for the loss of use of these funds or any possible overdraft charges.
- REQUESTS: When possible, we make every attempt to accommodate requests such as location, room number or connecting, however these requests cannot be guaranteed.
- PERSONAL CHECKS: No personal checks will be accepted at the time of check-in. Any check payments must be received, and cleared, at least 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- PETS: No pets are allowed except for qualified Service Animals. However, here’s information to a couple of local kennels if boarding/care for your pet is needed during your visit:Noble Hound Pet Resort (608) 253-2275 | Noblehoundvet.comPet Retreat (608) 253-6000 | Pets-Retreat.com.
- SMOKING/VAPING: The entire resort is non-smoking and non-vaping. This includes all guest units, waterparks and interior. Smoking/Vaping is only allowed in designated areas.
- GRILLING: Charcoal and gas grills, as well as deep fryers are strictly prohibited.
- TWO-NIGHT MINIMUM may apply during peak dates and periods.