Wild West Waterpark
The Wild West indoor waterpark spans over 70,000 square feet and with thrill rides like the Black Hole and Fantastic Voyage, plus twisting tube and body slides makes this our biggest indoor waterpark at the Wilderness! The kiddies will love Ransack Ridge while the older kids (and kids at heart) will surely enjoy the Bumper Boats and an indoor/outdoor hot spa.
Located in the Wild West region of Wilderness Hotel.
- The Black Hole, an adrenaline-pumping thrill slide with a big descent, followed by plenty of spins before you are dropped into the unknown
- Fantastic Voyage, 4-person raging raft ride
- Bronc Buster Body Slides, Two exciting, speed body slides
- Wilderness Express Tube Slide: one or two rider tube slide
- Wild West Bumper Boats, the area's only indoor bumper boat battle zone where you can crash into your family & friends
- High Plains Hot Springs, indoor/outdoor hot spa (No children under the age of six.)
- Grizzly's Grill is located right inside the waterpark, and it offers a wide selection of finger foods, soups, salads, pastries, candy, pizza, frozen treats and your favorite beverages.
- The Thirsty Buffalo is a sit-down restaurant on the mezzanine level, overlooking the waterpark. There is a complete menu featuring appetizers (Try our deep-fried cheese curds for sure!), salads, sandwiches, burgers, wraps and dinner entrees. Sit at the bar with all of its large TVs to catch your favorite sporting events.