2 Bedroom Lakeside Condominium
Base occupancy 6 / Sleeps max of 9
Our 2 Bedroom Lakeside Condominium is 1,581 square-feet and features a living room, full kitchen, dining area, sun room with fireplace and whirlpool, and 2 bedrooms. Master bedroom has a king bed and 2nd bedroom has two queen beds. (Children, ages 2 & under, stay FREE and do not need to be included in the number of registered guests.)
One Level Condo:
- Bedroom 1: One king-size bed, Flat-Screen HDTV & full master bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Two queen-size beds & Flat-Screen HDTV
- Living Room with sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, Flat-Screen HDTV & DVD player
- Full guest bathroom
- Full Kitchen* with refrigerator, microwave, stove & dishwasher and breakfast bar with stools
- Dining area
- All-Season Lanai with views of Lake Delton with gas fireplace, Flat-Screen HDTV, 3 chairs & 4 person whirlpool
- In-Room safe
- Includes Rollaway bed & Crib.
- Resort Shuttle Bus service is included and provides transportation to the main resort, waterparks, restaurants and golf course clubhouse.
- These units are privately owned, separate from the resort. Specific amenities may vary.
- Daily housekeeping service is not provided in these units. Extra items are stocked prior to your arrival.
- A limited number of gas grills are located on the property and are available on first come/first serve basis. (Use of personal grills prohibited.)
- Rental of this unit may be subject to a security deposit.
Click here for more details about the security deposit.
*Kitchen items in this unit include: Place settings for 12 people, toaster, coffeemaker, can opener, corkscrew, cutting board, knives, serving utensils, measuring cups and spoons, mixing and serving bowls, colander, frying, sauce and cake pans, pizza pan and cutter, juice pitcher and serving bowls.
Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
Click Book Now to check rates for all available lodging options or fliter by selecting our 2 Bedroom Lakeside Condo option:
BOOK NOW 2 Bedroom Lakeside Condo
Cancellation Policy Reservation Policy Housekeeping FAQs