Dodge ‘Em City
Family Adventure Park
Located in the Wild West region of the resort, Dodge ‘Em City is a 30,000 sq. ft. adventure-filled destination giving you a break from all of the wet activities the Wilderness provides.
Dodge ‘Em City is packed with tons of family fun games and must-do attractions all under one roof…and did we mention ice cream?! Guests can challenge their inner fears on our Northern Lights Sky Ropes Course or take down the competition in an exciting game of laser tag. Gather the family and enjoy a round of indoor mini-golf or try your own hand at many of our skillful arcade games to win awesome prizes! Need to take a breather? Take a seat at one of the tables while the kids continue to burn off energy inside Timberland Playhouse!
Dodge 'Em City has something for everyone!
- Northern Lights Arcade | All the latest and hottest games around. Cowboys and Cowgirls can test their skills to win awesome prizes or earn tickets and redeem them for "treasure"!
- Northern Lights Sky Ropes Course ★| Don't look down! Put on your safety harness and wander 30 feet above Dodge 'Em City on our Sky Ropes Course.
- Lost Cabin Laser Tag ★| Suit up and take aim! Who's the best shot in the Wild West?
- Wild Abyss Indoor Mini Golf ★| This newly renovated black light mini-golf course is great for all ages. Featuring beautiful aquariums filled with awesome fish and oceanic wildlife.
- Clip ‘n Climb Challenge Walls ★| Strap in and climb! Can you make it to the top of one of the three wall styles in the best time?
- Timberland Playhouse | For the smaller adventurers, this massive play feature is as much of a "time out" for mom & dad as it is a fun and exciting jungle gym for the little ones. Best of all Timberland Playhouse is included with your stay!
Savor & Refuel:
- Pistol Pete's Ice Cream | Famous for delicious ice cream temptations. Choose your favorite flavor and toppings!
- Giddy-Up Pub | This is the ideal place to take a break from all the action with a cold drink and to re-energize with a quick snack.
Please refer to our daily Wilderness Express HERE for today's hours.