New Frontier Waterpark
Outdoor parks open daily Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day
…and weekends this September (weather permitting)
The New Frontier outdoor waterpark spans 70,000 square feet and has something for everyone! With a pool to relax in, towering slides, a lazy river, a zero-depth area for the little ones, and plenty of lounge chairs, there is a whole lot of splashin’ and a whole lot of room to do it! The New Frontier Waterpark is also home to Bear Foot Island Sprayground! This is an ideal spot for parents with young children to, relax and enjoy a warm summer day at the Wilderness.
Exciting features include:
- Bear Foot Island Sprayground, an area reserved for children under 48″ tall and their parents. There will be pine trees spraying water, giant bull frog arches and silly water bug sprayers. The surface will be lightly padded and textured to help soften and prevent spills.
- Prospector's Creek, a 600-foot lazy river
- Gold Rush Tube Slide, a thrilling 400-foot tunnel slide that launches off a 40-foot high tower (1-2 riders)
- Gold Rush Body Slide, a mostly open-flume ride that launches off a 40-foot high tower.
- Timber Falls Tube Slide, a tube slide that starts out on a 30-foot high tower (1-2 riders)
- 1 pool
- Toddler's Cove, zero-depth play area, known for its giant mushroom, with tree swings, smaller slides, bubbling geysers and small animals to play around.
- Banana Slides: Short body slides for the younger set
- The Eagles Nest is a private, one-of-a-kind, cabana located 10 feet above the pool decks of the New Frontier Outdoor Waterpark. Can accommodate up to 25 guests and includes VIP service.
- Margarita’s Indoor/Outdoor Swim-Up Bar, an adults-only, indoor/outdoor pool, located in the Wild WaterDome and New Frontier Waterparks. Spanning 1,400 square feet, the bar can accommodate up to 88 guests over the age of 21.
- Cabanas are available for rent. (We suggest you book your cabana in advance of your stay since a limited number is available.)
- Nearby is Survivor's Bar & Grill, an indoors sit-down bar and restaurant that overlooks the Wild WaterDome. It has nine TVs for you to catch up on your games. There are also daily soups and specials in addition to a 'Burger of the Week' which is selected by the chefs.