Wild WaterDome Waterpark
Bring your sunscreen! The Wild WaterDome indoor waterpark features a see-through-roof that bathes the entire park in natural light and actually allows guests to tan (and tropical plants to flourish) all year long! The Wild WaterDome is also home to the Great Wave (America’s largest indoor wave pool!), the Dueling Mammoths family raft rides, Mini Mammoths Cove zero-depth area and Margarita’s Swim-Up Bar!
Located in the New Frontier region of Wilderness Hotel.
- Margarita's Indoor/Outdoor Swim-Up Bar.
- The Great Wave: The nation’s largest indoor wave pool.
- The Dueling Mammoths family raft rides.
- Mini Mammoths Cove 'zero-depth' play lagoon for the smaller ones with water jets, spraying fountains & slides
- Cabanas are available for rent. (We suggest you book your cabana in advance of your stay since there are a limited number available.)
INSIDER TIP: Shortcut From Wild WaterDome to Klondike Kavern:
Look for the enclosed skywalk at the back of the Wild WaterDome (near the Cabanas and Tropical Sno) that connects this park with Klondike Kavern. Avoid the hotel hallways and get there quicker for more fun!
- Wooly's Eatery- located right inside the waterpark offering a wide selection of finger foods, soups, salads, pizza, frozen treats and your favorite beverages. Also check out their Build-Your-Own Burrito and Salad bars.
- Survivors Bar & Grill is a sit-down bar and restaurant overlooks the Wild WaterDome and has nine tv's for you to catch up on your games. There are daily soups, specials and chef's pick creative Burger of the Week.